The West Virginia University Department of Otolaryngology just participated in the Annual WV Academy of Otolaryngology state meeting that was held at the Greenbrier Resort from November 1st to 3rd, 2019.
Eight of the 11 speakers were WVU Faculty and Residents, and more than half of the attendees were WVU faculty and residents.
At the annual business meeting of the WV Academy that was held on Nov 1, the following were elected officers:
- President: Mark Armeni MD. (WVU faculty)
- Vice President: Justin Douglas MD (WVU alumnus)
- Secretary/Treasurer (current): Joedy Daristotle MD (WVU faculty)
- Two new Directors:
- Meghan Turner MD (WVU Faculty)
- Gines MD
- Current Directr - Joe Touma MD (WVU faculty)
- Ex Officio: Hassan Ramadan MD, MSc (WVU Faculty)