- 2 cup slices raw apples with skin
- 1/4 cup Peanut butter, smooth style, without salt
- 1/4 cup Hershey's - Special Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Wash and slice apples however you prefer.
- Microwave nut butter for about 20-30 seconds.
- On a serving plate, lay your apple slices in a single layer around the outside edge.
- Then layer another small layer over those but towards the inside center of the plate (like shown in the picture above).
- Drizzle the nut butter in a circular motion, from the middle of the plate to the outside edge.
- Top with chocolate chips, almonds, and sprinkle of cinnamon (or whatever you’ve chosen to use as your toppings).
- Number of Servings Per Container: 2
- Serving Size: 186g
- Calories: 470
- Total Fat: 33g, 42%
- Saturated Fat: 10g, 49%
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Cholesterol: 0mg, 0%
- Sodium: 15mg, 0%
- Total Carbohydrate: 44g, 16%
- Dietary Fiber: 8g, 28%
- Total Sugars: 31g
- Added Sugars: 16g, 32%
- Protein: 12g, 23%
- Vitamin D: 0mcg, 0%
- Calcium: 80mcg, 6%
- Iron: 3mg, 18%
- Potassium: 500mg, 11%