WVU undergraduate students not enrolled in the bachelor of science (BS) in communication sciences and disorders can declare a minor in communication sciences. Interested students should contact Kayla Poling, Senior Academic Advisor.

Communication Sciences

The minor in communication sciences includes coursework in communication disorders; phonetics and phonology; the anatomy and physiology of speech and hearing; language acquisition; audiology; and either speech or hearing science. More information on minor requirements is available via the West Virginia University Academic Catalog.