- Program Manager Endocrinology Fellowship, Rheumatology Fellowship, Medical Education
- Program Manager, Graduate Medical Education
- Program Manager, Endocrinology & Rheumatology Fellowship Programs, Medicine
West Virginia University Endocrinology Fellowship Program will participate in the Endocrinology Fellowship Match. There will be one position available per year. Applications will be accepted through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We sponsor J-1 VISAs only.
Requirements for applicants:
The WVU Endocrine, Diabetes and Metabolism Fellowship participates in the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) and the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). The WVU Endocrine Fellowship is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Each application is reviewed individually and considered based on the totality of the application content. There are no hard cut-offs for exam scores or geographic location. We invite applications from all qualified individuals. During the interview process, applicants will meet with several faculty and house staff.
Two fellowship positions are available.
Endocrine NRMP Code: 1837143F0
The major sites for clinical activities are held at the flagship location of West Virginia University Hospitals, Ruby Memorial Hospital, a 690-bed tertiary referral center.
Graduate Medical Education Information
Selection Criteria and Application Process for Endocrine, Diabetes, and Metabolism (and Rheumatology) Fellowship Applicants
- To be eligible for selection, applicants must apply via the Electronic Residency Applicant Service which opens on July 2021. You also must be enrolled in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP).
- Our institution does NOT sponsor H-1B Visas; we sponsor ONLY J-1 Visas, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All applicants must have three letters of recommendation.
- All applicants must be a graduate of an ACGME accredited internal medicine residency program.
- If you are a foreign medical graduate, you must have a current, valid certification from the Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) AND have or be eligible for a full and unrestricted license to practice medicine in West Virginia.
- We do not have a minimum score requirement for the USMLE.
- Must obtain signed (electronic or written) acknowledgement of receipt that they have received the institutional and program policies and eligibility criteria from all applicants invited for an interview.
- The program does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, age, religion, color, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Applicants are accepted via ERAS.
- COVID 19 Vaccination Requirement
- Interviews will be conducted in Fall 2022 for a July 2023 appointment.
Any questions or inquiries should be directed to: