Division of Endocrinology is committed to excellence in care, education and research. Fellows are required to complete one research or quality improvement project during their fellowship training. Examples of current areas of study include:
- Endocrine diseases in pregnancy
- Diabetic ketoacidosis
- Diabetes in cystic fibrosis
- Hyperglycemia with steroid use
- Lipid disorders in transgender females
- Diabetes and cardiovascular disease
Fellows will have the opportunity to participate in the WVCTSI Fellows Research Academy.