Salary and Benefits
For the most up to date salary information and a sample residency contract, please visit this page.
Salary is based on the current rates for PGY 4 and PGY 5 residents.
Fellows are eligible to enroll in state employees health insurance or state managed health care options.
24 vacation days per year are available to Endocrinology fellows.
For information about benefits and compensation, please visit this page.
Educational Resources and Funding:
- Provided to all fellows:
- Endocrine Society Fellow in Training Series
- ESAP board review book and online questions
- Endocrine Board Review (EBR)
- Cleveland Clinic Board Review Online Series
- Endocrine Society and AACE published guidelines
Educational stipend is available for fellow educational travel/conferences and educational resources.